Re: Spark Plug Wires and costs [more]

On that note, are the Blue Ignitors worth it?  Are there are any wires that are better than the stock Bosch set?  I figure, if you are going to spend at least $100, there might be better aftermarket alternatives.

I am curious b/c I might be in the market for new wires fairly soon as mine have 100k on them.

Victor

>>> Nathan Dana <phishy20_1@yahoo.com> 05/07 2:37 PM >>>
So my scirocco needs new wires and plugs (cyl #2 had a lot of carbon
deposits and #3 was broken a bit).  I find out that locally, a set of
wires is $115.  Why is this?  Damn these 16 valvers are pricey!

Nathan
88 16v
2001 GTI 1.8T