Re: 16V oil pressure problem

I view the oil pump like the heart of a human being. Like the heart, the oil
pump may not have any symptoms at rest, but once you start increasing
oxygen, oops, I mean oil demand, then the parts aren't getting what they
need during increased activity because flow is affected. Your gauge isn't
tied to activity (rpm's), so I'm not sure my analogy applies to the
phenomenon with the gauge, but I imagine at higher RPM's the the pressure
could "fall-off" and give the waring just the same due to a faulty pump,
since it can't keep up with demand.
I'm a health practioner not a mechanic! - can somebody help me out here?

Guido