More damage from the mechs!

The noise from thge manifold was annoying.So I tought I would just get under
the car & replace the manifold gaskets. They're small, they cant be that
hard...

Ok. Stop laughing...

As I got the lower manifold bolts off the manifold fell.... I had removed
the two upper/outer from the top.

The a**holes had broken the two middle top ears. I stripped the manifold
from the rabbit (now there is no O2 sensor placement.)and just got in and
showered. I shot pics of the manifold for the judge, and the web site....
Pics at 11...Keep your eyes peeled for the story about the mechs being
beaten severly by a pissed off woman...

Julie