Re: ND ND ND

At 3:43 PM -0700 5/4/01, Lisa Lutman wrote:
>I really want to bring my scirocco... has anyone driven theirs 17hrs
>straight? How was it??
>
>Lisa

Hey Lisa - my GF and I did that trip last year.  Drove from White Rock
(just across the line) down to the hotel in just about 14 hours.  Left here
around 7:00PM, arrived just after 9:00AM.  Only stop we made other than 2
tanks of gas was for dinner at a Subway in SeaTac... It was quite the trip!
What was really cool was blitzing past a BC-plate A3 GTI VR6 just north of
the california border, THEN meeting up with them on the cruise/BBQ the next
day!