Re: ND ND ND

I really want to bring my scirocco... has anyone driven theirs 17hrs
straight? How was it??

Lisa

From: Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
To: Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com>
CC: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: ND ND ND
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 19:00:23 -0700

Night Shadow wrote:

 > Holy crap is the SFBA Gruppe kicking our ass on the registrations!

Yup.. but they are all models, not one like us.. for whatever that
observation is worth.   :?

 > Come on people, the online registration is up, get signed up NOW!

No shite.  We are WAY behind last year.  This is our most important
annual western gathering.. register now guys and gals!

 > Shit, I bought a damn *MK2* just so I could go and actually be in a
 > scirocco....now, if you know me and mk2s you understand the sacrifice!
 > (*ducking majorly*) :-)~

Aw, you just wanted to have the only rusty daily-driver automatic Mk2 in
the entire show.. and I'm confident you will succeed...  ;D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA