Re: ND ND ND

> I really want to bring my scirocco... has anyone driven theirs 17hrs
> straight? How was it??
>
> Lisa

Yes Lisa,

I have made this trip twice in the past (CO to CA) and it is right around
18-20 hours.  First time was my Mk1, loud as hell, I was deaf but not
uncomfortable afterwards.  Second time was my new Golf, that was nothing.
This time in an automatic Mk2, should be nice and smooth.  18 hours isn't
terrible at all in a rocco, especially on the highway. Come on down! (Or
west or whatever...where are you?_

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox