From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of RoccotMan .aka Jason
Adams
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 17:25
To: rocco list
Subject: mk1 lights on a MK2???

can this be done? or rather how much modding is required, I
like the quad round setup better than the euro light setup
that's why I ask...

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...