Re: RANT: 1.8T in Scirocco 16V

Griffin, Robert wrote:

> cheap@$$ ron has some serious back issues...would you flame HIM this hard if
> he loved his roc so much that he said that because of his injury he had to
> take it to a shop or enlist help? Point is:
> I love my Roc, I'm no rocket scientist, and if I knew someone could just fix
> every darn thing that was wrong with mine in one fell swoop..well shoot I
> may just start saving till i find em. Anyway..this place shouldn't even be a
> place to flame another person. We all read this because we love our
> cars...no?

   Umm, I'm actually not flaming anyone.  I am defending a persons
reason for taking their car to the shop to have work done.  "some people
don't have time, some don't have the place, some don't have the
patience, and frankly, some peoples time is more valuable ($$$) than
doing engine swaps."  Perhaps you didnt mean to reply to "my quote" but
the quote in Shannons email??

Andre'
Lime Green 79
ICQ #76283458