From: Andre Bjorkheim [mailto:andreb.mail@gte.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 3:56 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: RANT: 1.8T in Scirocco 16V

> Scirocco drivers are to the VR6 drivers. Good for him if he knows
something
> about his car, but it doesn't help his credibility to have such things
done
> by a shop. Flame on!

   Credibility of what?!?!  HUH?!?!  No flame here, but some people
don't have time, some don't have the place, some don't have the
patience, and frankly, some peoples time is more valuable ($$$) than
doing engine swaps.  Where's the love?  NEXT!!!

Andre'
Lime Green 79
ICQ #76283458
http://IwishIhada1_8T.mk1scirocco.com

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.