Re: i need a bentley too!!

Yes, I'm fully aware of what Mark is selling them for....   in fact that's
what I based my price on.  Are you trying to tell me it's too expensive?
Don't forget to add shipping to that $33 (even though Mark is the best for
cheap shipping)

It's not like books wear out...  unless you don't take care of them and get
them greasy, or let them slide around in your car and bend all the corners
up, etc, a used book is just as good as a new one, so if you can save a few
bucks you should be good

John