Re: (WAS) Re:Suspension advice wanted plz: (NOW) lowered cars and Boge's

Boge Turbos will blow out sooner than expected on A1 cars with lowering
springs. Apparently they work fine for A2 and A3 cars with lowering springs
for some reason, probably because those applications don't compress the
shock as much. Perhaps Progas would be a better choice for your lowered A1.

On the otherhand if you use Progas on stock springs you may be unhappy with
it as a daily driver, especially if you suffer from hemorrhoids...

David