Re: (16v FS) Who just crashed their 'roc?

Yep, I got a sperate hotmail account just for list mail, so here I am... As
far as that fender goes, have you checked with Wilson's? They might even
have a silver one in decent shape. Bummer about the damage, though. Also,
there was a post the other day from a guy in Dallas interested in a selling
a black '87... A little more money (I think 2500), but maybe easier to
manage than bringing one in from Ohio? This one also had some Neuspeed stuff
and some other goodies on it. Sorry I didn't save the post. ANyway, let me
know if you need any help with anything-

JJ