Re: Also...looking for all leather interior

If all else fails, the Corrado front seats are a
drop-in replacement.  I've got a set of '90 G60
leatherette/cloth seats in mine - hell of a difference
over 'rocco seats - real nice side bolsters, but no
lumbar support.

--- JGGullion@aol.com wrote:
> Also,
>
> I am looking for a nice black leather scirocco
> interior....two front seats
> and rear....any help with that would be appreciated
> as well.  Thanks.
>
> Greg
>
> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.

=====
Mark
Music is the soundtrack to the Low Budget B-movie that is my life.

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/