Re: injector seals (2 screwdrivers!!!)

Actually, I have to give props to whover mentioned the 2 screwdriver method.
That is badass, it couldn't have been simpler.  Now, if only any of it
had done any
good...

Next. fuel filter, air filter, oil change and new distributor...  Then
tokico blue kit and clutch(in reverse order)

Thanks to Dave for the seats, I'm lovin' them, I haven't had time to
install the back seat
yet but the pass-thru is already cut in even on my '88 even though I
don't have a fold down
arm rest.  I will be a factory style bolt-in =)