Re: Hard starting

I don't know if it's low on power, I haven't had it that long and I have
nothing to compare it to.
What is dpr current?  How do I check the o2 sensor?   It seems to drive
fairly nicely aside from
the oil on the block and in the distributor, it seems ok.  I hope it
suddenly comes to life however
when I fix it.  It feels fairly peppy still the same.  Injector seals
and plugs are on the list asap.