Re: Come on Girls! Julie's car is still not right!

Apparently Julie doesn't believe my private emails...bad julie

Fix that damn O2 sensor so you stop running so rich!

Sheesh!

Eric

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> First of all, though I didn't respond personally to each mail, I want to
> thank all of you for your help.
>
> My neighbour came over tonight to ask how to fix his car... He thinks I am
> the great mech. I seem to be under/over/in the d**N thing all the time.
>

> Though you guys have given me a lot to think of. It seems that it is not in
> the timing. The marks line up on the transaxle and with the top of the valve
> cover. The rotor lines up right on the mark on the dist side....
>
> Could it be a partially blocked fuel dist?
>
> I am tired and cannot think about this problem any more...
>
> To sleep;perchance to dream... Of cherry '81s's, power on the fly....
>
> ARRGGHHH.

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox