timing belt tensioner - how easy to change?

the subject says it all... mine has just started whining so I was thinking
of changing it after work tonight. I'll have to do it in the street and
won't have much time before it gets dark. I'm assuming that it pulls
straight off the stud and shouldn't be more than a 10 minute or so job.
Anyone want to set me straight on this? Any tips?  BTW, it an 8v and it's a
UK spec car so there's no P/S or A/C to get in the way.

TIA,

Ewan.
'85 Storm 2L
'86