Scotty sez: See yuz in Cincy...

Okay, I just made a hard decision. For the first time in five years, I'm
going to blow off the ProRally of my dreams and check out the happenings
in Cincy. My Rocco will be done by then and I'm psyched already.

I plan to stay at the AmeriHost and to arrive on Friday. Um... I'd like
to share a room with just *one* other person. Is anyone looking for a
single roommate? I'll book the room myself or can commit to sharing.
Just lemme know either way. Word is bond; I'm in da heyouse...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!