headliner removal

Well all that is left on the 87 is the sweet (perfect condition) black
headliner. Soooo if anyone can tell me how to get this thing out without
wrecking it I would be in your debt forever.  I would be willing to give
anyone who can give me some pointers  first dibs on buying it.  If even you
do not want to buy, you wanna help me get it out clean so I can sell it to
someone else.  I would keep it and put it in my 82, but I think it is just
too much of a PITA.  TIA

djsteveyk
http://www.scirocco8v.com