Re: Converting to non-AC - heater core?

The only problem I foresee is plugging the fresh air hole on the passenger
side. Its big and scary and will leak if you dont do it right.

I'm ripping the A/C out of my new 16v, and I mean ripping it ALL out.  I
imagine I'm going to have to go into the heater core area behind the dash,
but I don't know what to do from there.  Does Bentley do a good job of
describing this procedure, or is he out to lunch?  BTW I've got an intact
non-A/C car to scavenge parts from...

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA