Re: Fuba antenna

Can anyone confirm or deny that a cut cable on a Fuba antenna means it's
garbage?

I will deny it. You can go to a local electronics store and buy an antenna
connector to solder to the remainding wire. I would not advise this route
unless you are good at soldering. If you dont feel confident in it then take
it to someone who can. It will still be cheaper than replacing the whole
cable.

The PO of my new car must have had a deck stolen in the past,
because the cable has been cut... I don't see that there's any way to
replace the cable by itself, so does that make my Fuba non-functional?

On a related note - how much does a new one cost, and are aftermarket

non-amplified antennae worth using?

No, dont use the non amplified one. New ones range anywhere from 45$ to 80$
depending on the vendor and brand.

Thx!

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867