RE: Bought an SUV last night

Phew!! You had me scared there for a minute.

Cool purchase! Have fun with it. Send pictures! There's one in the Tampa
area that is probably THE COOLEST Audi I've ever seen...including the S4 and
everything! I don't know the guy, but it is red, lowered very nicely, and
has wheels & exhaust that couldn't be more perfectly matched for the car. I
hear it's quite tweaked under the hood, too. A friend of mine said he was
passed on the highway once by that car...doing at least 120 leading a 'vette
or something....

Neal