New York State Dubbers!!!

Hey there! I have now been a part of this list for the whole winter... I
know BIG DEAL! I wanted to know if there is any kind of event for the new
englanders... I have become attached to this rocco of mine, and I would love
to get in a group/club with some people to show off these vehicles of
ours... I'm constantly defending mine! I raced a honda accord yesterday... I
WON! Of course the old woman I don't think realized we were racing so it
wasn't that hard...

chris