Re: Feul pump from 81 s

Hmmm-  I was reading the bentley this AM and
noticed that the variences between fUEl pumps were
setup to limit performance of one VW make over
another.-   So I am thinking that this means I may
need to run the 2.0 16V pump-   Hope she hooks up
the same as the little squirt im currently (not) running.

Can anyone verify my presumption as true?