Re: (non-roc) HTML in Outlook Express

  I use many mailers, on different platforms, all of them have a
different way of not displaying HTML.

  Fortunately for me, there is no version of Outlook Express, so I can
only explain what I do with my mailers.

  With the text only mailers, html shows up as goobledygook. The actual
text is maybe 4 or 5 lines, the other 40 or so lines just waste my
bandwith.

  With Netscape Communicator, I set it to not display attachments
automatically: anything that is not text shows up as a separate
attachment. Depending on teh title, I either open the attachment or just
delete the message.

  Maybe there is a similar setting in Outlook?

  Do you think it might be a good idea for us "html filters" to send a
gentle note to those who post in html to warn them? I know some tend to
tell us to get with the program and use "modern" tools ...

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (free in another month or so)
	96 Jetta GLS