Re: Anyone wana make me a Harness for MONEY?

Uhm actually what I think he wanted was a harness that he could buy and
just plug into the exsisting harness such that it worked without having to
cut anything. Thats what I'm going to build for my 16v so If I ever sell
the car I can take my euro lights w. me :-) (not that it is likely to
happen .. ever.. )