Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 10:31 PM
Subject: (no subject)

I am thinking about selling my Recaros and buying a pair of racing seats, and
was curious if anyone in the Seattle area would be interested. I have an idea
of what they're worth, but I would like to hear it from someone elses mouth
to confirm. They're grey GTI/GLI power Recaros, no rips, no wear really
either. One of the switches is missing,...and I haven't hooked up the motors,
but I would assume they work fine. I doubt most of you would even care. There
are some pictures at:

http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel/Tech/harness.html

Thanks!

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)