Re: Keep Your Sciroccos - They Are Getting Rare

Totally dude. I love my golf, but it's not the same. These cars weren't
the most popular, and the early mk1's are close to non-existant. Part of
what made me grab this 75 I came across that's restorable. The chances
that I find one solid in decent shape again are slim to none. Do it
while you can before they all turn into that nasty peanut butter brittle
looking rust (you fellow northeastern people know *ALL* about this
stuff!) :) Peace,