CINCY <--- NEED 2 Roomies for hotel!

Hello people,

I am going to Cincy and need at least 2 more people to shack up with my girlfriend and I at the hotel.  Remember, the rooms are doubles w/ 4 person limit, I figure we could fit 6 or 7 in the room without a problem.

PLEASE contact me Privately at pwalsh@pitt.edu so I DONT miss it

Price Breakdown (For Friday and Saturday nights):
4 People: $ 16.75 a night or $ 33.50 for both nights
5 People: $ 13.40 a night or $ 26.80 for both nights
6 People: $ 11.20 a night or $ 22.40 for both nights
7 People: $  9.60 a night or $ 19.20 for both nights
and finally....
8 People: $ 8.40 a night or $ 16.80 for both nighs

Optimily I would like to get 6 people in the room, that seems to be the best price for convienience... I mean, 8 may be too much, but I know we can do 6... Cmon, in my Waterfest room we had 6 or 7 and it was perfect. How much time will we spend in the hotel anyway??

Please let me know soon so that we can book a room.

TIA,
Pete