Keep Your Sciroccos - They Are Getting Rare

This past year I have gone from thinking I should sell one of my sciroccos
to even selling both.....In favor of something new and shiney.  Just got
back from Hot Water Blast VW/Audi show in Houston.  There were 100 cars in
the show............I had the only Scirocco in the show.  A couple of my
friends that own rocs said either the car was being worked on or needed to
be worked on.  My little black roc got a lot of  attention and
praise........bottom line?  I will continue to care and support the rocs.

Dale Witt
82 2.1 16v roc
85 1.8 GTI
86 2.0 16v roc