[OT] Don't drive if Drinkin' !! (aka fixin my roc, finally) was: Pro Solo in So-cal!

Shawn C Meze wrote:
!

> (TBerk: This Cockspur Rum is SOOO YUMMY in coke. The Mount Gay rum is a
> good sipping rum...!!! you got it backwards my man!)
>
> Shawn Méze

Hey!,

You can (and _should_) mix the Cockspur, OK?  The Mt. Gay _is_ a sipping
rum, the "Aged" is even better. Beats brandy & most Cognacs all to "that
evil place where there be no Rum uht'aal".

Scirocco Content: Got most all my stuff laid out and lined up:

- new Air dam with attachment hardware
- toss up between the Rear Louvers or the Hatch Spoiler
- Downpipe/ Manifold (broken stud, need new one)
- 10:1 A2 GTI motor
- new 210 mm clutch and seals and Redline lube
- buuuunch o' Simple Green for the engine bay  :)
- Trans is out of the hatch and on the bench. WooHoo!  (damn thing
stinks though, heh.)

Last weekend I prepped a little, this one coming up is going to be a
'wrenching' experience!

Dr. FrankenBerk says "Parts is parts!"