MTL-QC : OKAY who did this?

This morning I look in the used car section like I do every morning in hopes
to find a local Cheap-ASS(C) Ron Deal for a parts-Car, and low and behold I
quickly jump from my seat at the cofee shop, rip the newspaper page and head
upstairs into the office... 1987 16V for sale engine wont run... 500$... I
dial anxiously.... Hoping might answer... 3 rings... 4 rings click! Hello?
Hello? I quickly jump teh gun... Darn
answering machine.... wait and listen maybe a cell phoen to call for teh deal
I just found... Message welcomes you to the house of such and such.. (people
always have and long winded answering messages..) and just before the end of
teh message... Oh if you call for the Rocco, its sold..... Beeep... click....
! DAM!

alright who got the deal just out of my hands? who dialed before 8AM at this
poors mans house trying to sleep for sure.... I saw it first! not FAIR !!!
Arrrrrrrrgh

<suspiciously eyes all the Quebeckers on the list from now on....>

--
Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Titian Red Scirocco