RE: VIRUS ALERT!! (Help from here)

There's a special tool against that virus from Symantec:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.mtx.fix.tool.html

If you can't get your computer to run Safe Mode try some other
computer for downloading that tool and printing out the enclosed
instructions. That tool only runs in safe mode. If you can't get
your computer to boot to safe mode any more, then you have to
replace some system files manually before rebooting.

Manual removal instructions are available at:
http://antivirus.vt.edu/alerts/manual_removal.asp

NB! After Manual removal you still have to use the symantex tool
to clear other infected files.

Lauri Pettai
IT Manager
Estonian-American Business School

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!