Whats the deal with roccos in europe

The other day i was in Barnes and Nobles and i picked up a mag.  I think it
was performance VW, i can't remember the title but it was a European Tuner
magazine.  Hmmm might have been VW Tuner or something like that.  Anyways, I
was surprised to see not one Scirocco in the mag.  There were plenty of old
rabbits, golfs, corrados, but not one Scirocco.  So whats the deal over
there?  Are they not that popular? I thought they would be more popular over
there than here in da US.

Rocco stuff I am attempting to fix my odometer tonight, I'll tell you how it
goes. Peace out.

Brian 86 16v
<http://www.geocities.com/vwrocco16v/>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>