Re: Whats the deal with roccos in europe

> The other day i was in Barnes and Nobles and i picked up a mag.  I think it
> was performance VW, i can't remember the title but it was a European Tuner
> magazine.  Hmmm might have been VW Tuner or something like that.  Anyways, I
> was surprised to see not one Scirocco in the mag.  There were plenty of old
> rabbits, golfs, corrados, but not one Scirocco.  So whats the deal over
> there?  Are they not that popular? I thought they would be more popular over
> there than here in da US.

Several of our UK listers have said that the rocco is known as more of a
"hairdressers" car...so it seems to have a bad rap, kinda like how us US
listers consider the New Bettle to be a "chick" car.

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox