Re: how to tell if O2 sensor is Bad...

Quoting robert <tpiwonka@austin.rr.com>:

>     I just got TT race downpipe and exhaust and want to know if I should
> change my O2 sensor

I am guessing, since it's been discussed enough, the procedure for checking
the output of your O2 sensor is on scirocco.org.  If not, I found it 2 or
3 other places.

The thing you MUST, MUST be aware of is how small the amperage is you are
trying to measure, so don't go half-measure about it...make yourself the
proper test harness.

I had to try THREE times to get an O2 sensor on my car, correctly.  I did
two bad solder jobs and that was enough to make it not work.  That's how
sensistive they are.