Re: VIRUS ALERT!!! (RICHARD EARLEY READ PLEASE)

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:50:48 -0800, Chris Z. said:

> Do not open the attachment to "air box for cis-e".  There is a virus,
>  Wscript.KakWorm, attached to it.
>
>  Chris

One of the many reasons I love LInux... No worries about them pesky Window
viruses.

There is an actual messge , I think the User might not realize that his system
is infected with this virus
Which I have forwarded this email to him

Richard, get the latest super-dat file from mcafee or latest dat file fro
norton antivirus (which ever one you have installed on your machine
and scan your system for viruses. I think you might be infe4cted since the
message came from your location
just a precaution.

--
Patrick Bureau