Re: VIRUS ALERT!!! (RICHARD EARLEY READ PLEASE)

  Even if you use Linux, you must keep your eyes peeled.

  Best protection is to STOP USING HTML IN A MAILING LIST!!!

  My readers are all set to text only, even Netscape. HTML message goes
to the garbage.

  There is a worm loose these days on Linux, make sure you have the
latest bind installed (I have installed that months ago on my linux
boxes)

  I have not seen viruses or worms in the wild yet on OS/2, which I am
using right now.

	Jean-Claude