Re: 84 8v vs 86 16v body parts?

--- David Brown <darthcar@hotmail.com> wrote:

I have a 86 16v that has a smashed front. I found an organ
donor car but it's a 84 8v. Will the parts. Grill fender
etc swap out with the 86 16v? I know I will need the 16v
flaring for the fenders and under front, but I'm wondering
if the parts are interchangable? Let me know.

Everything should swap, though note you will have to fill
the antenna hole on the driver's fender.

 Please stop me before I buy another rocco!

Why on EARTH would WE do something like THAT????

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian