Re: It seems that im back again

--- CLaYpOoLME@aol.com wrote:
> hey everybody
>
> well...i now officially have no money left in my bank
> account!
> i just bought an 81 mars red s.  I found it about a month
> ago and went away
> to the u.k. for a bit.  came home and saw that kevin
> collins posted it to our
> little family here....good eye dude! meant i had to move
> quick

Woo hoo!  Congrats on the find.

Now bring that thing to Cincy - we need more Mk 1s to
balance out the 16vs.  (And what about the 8v Mk 2s?  Where
are they all?)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian