Re: AAA 100+ mile insurance

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> You can tell pops that he would be a broke ass tow truck driver!
> (Because we ALL  have the AAA 100+ mile insurance! LOL!!)

That is so true it's cracking me up!

FYI, on a recent tow for my GLI the tow truck driver (the first one they
sent who only had a sling truck after I specifically requested the flatbed)
told me that AAA has revised their contracts and will no longer hook up cars
that have modified suspensions (ie. lowered).  I now tell them that I have
expensive wheels and I don't want them to have to spring for a new pair on
account of the tow truck driver gunning for 100 miles worth of potholes.

You can't beat that AAA plus deal for a VW.  It's a must have right along
with a battery charger.

David Barwick
88 Scirocco
84 Jetta GLI