OT car thieves

Be careful of -Schadenfreude-, never know where bad karma comes from.
Silver lining:  Kid will probably never pimp out car that far again.

On the topic of car thieves, here's a lesson... there's a dude out west
here (up in NorCal actually) who has a 2000 Jetta that he had over $40k
into.. we're talking playstations, video screens in the headrests, massive
subs everywhere, HID lighting, cams, wheels, body kit, tacky aluminum trim
in the interior.. basically just about EVERYTHING that could be bolted into/

on his car, he had.  He was winning all the west coast shows, traveling up
and down the state.  Well he finally got hit - bad.  Here's the thread
and pics..

http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum1/HTML/015464.html

Sorry, but this guy is a dumbass. He spent way too much money on shit he
didn't need. Why the hell do I want a TV in my car? That's what my house is
for. All that shit just slows you down. Besides, it is foolish to invest so
much in something you cannot either watch 24-7, or pay to have watched 24-7
(home alarm company). If you're going to go all out and make a show car, you

need to have a nice spot in the garage to keep it the other 6 days of the

--
Brian D./OH How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere
at all... Firesign Theatre