RE: For The Record *Please Read* ;->

I didn't mean to be so nasty, I guess we're sensitized to folks using lists
like this to spam. At least you are on-topic with your posts ;->

I agree with Bobby Griffith on this one. It is a delicate balance between
enthusiasts sharing info and stories, and feeling like it is all too much to
go through.

We need all Scirocco enthusiasts, you included. I'm hoping we can all work
something out.

Peace and balls-out driving,

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.