For The Record *Please Read*

To all on this list.
Firstly, I appologize. Secondly, I'm not representing
any company or business. I'm an avid VW enthusiast,
and spend a great deal of  time (especially now that
I've been laid off) traveling sometimes large
distances to wrecking yards, hunting for interesting
or rare parts. The reason i do this: I enjoy it. The
prices i sell these things for sometimes are less than
what i spent, factoring in time and gas etc. I only do
it because it's a damn shame to see usefull stuff get
crushed and melted down, when it could bring
satisfaction to another 'dub lover.  Such as this
Shrick finned and baffled aluminum oil pan i found on
a Scirocco yesterday. I would have thought for sure
that for most readers, having the opportunity to find
items like this on the list would add to the interest
and diversity of Scirocco-l.org. I guess i'll list it
and future parts-gems (ie. 16v scirocco neuspeed upper
bar, 16v scirocco front brakes and totally useless and
uninteresting stuff like that)elsewhere.
Thirdly, I don't only use the list to sell. I have
carried on dialog with several listers with regards to
tuning engines, recommendations, and personal Vw
experiences.  Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Partsfinder