Few Questions about: Ordered H&R special Feb rocco list!?

To who it may concerned, or can give me infos,

I ordered some H&R spring at virtual parts for VW by the end of Feb.
The springs was sent on the 5th of march (two weeks ago).

I know that someone on the list (living in Canada) has these being
sent by the same courrier (USPS I guess) for 45USD shipping cost.

Since I'm in the same situation, living in Canada (Montreal) and
had the same courrier (USPS I might remember, or anything else..)
I wonder if it is normal that I haven't received my springs yet!!

First question: Did you receive your springs?
Second question: What was the courriel? (USPS!!?)
Second question: If they deliver when you are not home, do they
give you a notice to go get them somewhere near you place!?

Since we don't have any tracking number, it's hard to know what's happening
with the shipping... should be 7-10 days for the shipping time!

thx for info,
Joel that want the new sports springs..