a/c removal bracket & ?'s about 2.0l swap

I am doing a 2.0l conversion and my a/c doesn't work so I figure I might as
well take it out - one less thing to worry about and haul around.  Does
anyone know where to get this bracket and how much it costs?  Also, these
are the following things that are getting done while the engine is out. If
you can think of anything else that needs to be done please let me know.

2.0l block (water pump, timing belt, etc...)
1.8l head
16v euro intake cam
adjustable cam gear
new valve springs/valves
clutch
injectors
plug wires
velocity stage 2 (or whatever it is now)
lightened flywheel
2 rebuilt axels (easier than fixing my ripped cv boot)
tt cat back w/borla (tt downpipe after I get a sticker)
H&R & billsteins
Hopefully removing the a/c
motor mounts
reseal tranny