Re: {tech} Damn Cam knowledge- revisited

Hey Kevin,

When do you have to smog your car next?  I'd be real curious to see if you
can pass with those cams in there.  Does the TT downpipe/cat have the
capability of swapping the cat out?  If the HC is really high, the cat will
not last as long and you might want to remove the cat between smog checks.
Of course Ron might have some way of retuning the car to pass the smog
check.

Speaking of Ron, I've got to get in to see him because my cat-back exhaust
isn't staying attached to the cat.  I wonder if he forgot to put in the
2.125 to 2.25 inch adapter!

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition