RE: Best All Around Brake Pads?

The rotors are new, but are they true?  I bought a rotor for my Jeep from
Autozone and I had to have it turned because it wasn't true.  I've heard
this is a common problem with cheap rotors, and can happen with "higher
quality" rotors as well.  A friend who had an '88 BMW 528e replaced his
rotors with some aftermarket rotors that were only $80 each.  (Contrary to
popular belief, not all BMW parts are expensive.  Otherwise I wouldn't have
bought one.)  They would warp when they heated up and straighten out when
they cooled.  He bought new rotors from the dealer ($100 each) and the
problem was solved.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco