CIS-E 16v problems solved! (I missed this car)

People,
	Ok. So I adjusted the idle switches on the throttle body, set the
mixture via the DPR, and set the timing. The car runs great, except it
started getting late so I couldn't really tweak the mixture/ISV duty
cycle/ timing to get the car to run and perform perfect. I think another
big help was screwing down the idle switches on the throttle body. The
plate that meets the 3 wire harness was dangling off with no screws! I
assume this plate's being metal and attaching to the intake/throttle
body also grounds it..... 2000 rpm idle problem fixed....... Next
weekend im going to force this car to run right, clean the adhesive off
the body from where the ugly black trim was, take the B pillar black
`tape` off, and buff the entire car. It's slow, and it has a little bit
of off idle hesitation, but I have a feeling that it will be eliminate
once the FI is properly tuned. Currently the mixture is bouncing from
about 3 (three being the absolute lowest MA the DPR drops to) to 4.5.
This is a little rich for a stock 16v, but I am running a tt 2" race
downpipe :) The car sucks ass off the line, but once it hits about 4k
begins to scream. I also know that the lack of low end torque the car
has is due in part to the fact that I didn't set the ISV duty cycle
exact, but again another issue most likely solved when set next weekend.
Slowly but surely my poort little forgotten red 16v car is becoming a
decent 16v scirocco. I also managed to to run some gunk power flush
through the motor before changing the oil, and i'm actually fairly
impressed! After doing this, the car lost it's nasty loud lifters.......
Stay tuned, maybe I wont take my car out to a field and put it out of
it's misery as Scott Williams suggested a year or so ago when I wasn't
lurking on this list :) Peace,
	-Gary Huff

00 Golf GLS 1.8T(daily driver)
86 Scirocco 16v(Bitch)