Re: (OT) Car thieves

I have friends who have the autopage system and it
works good.  The only down side is when the pager goes
off, and you run outside and beat thief to the ground,
now your the one committing the crime.  You will
probably get sued.  I think they should make the theif
pay to fix the damages.  I had a bike that was stolen
and recovered.  When the bike was recovered (I was the
one who told them were it was) it was in nowhere near
the shape it was in before it was stolen(REALLY BEAT
UP).  The kid probably just got off on probation. And
now I had a bike that I could barely ride.  So where
am I going with this?  I don't know, I just hate car
thieves.  They do more damage than the value of goods
they take.  Whats a stolen used cd player worth maybe
$100?

Tony

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel">http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel</A>